We do not use harsh chemicals such as Hydrogen Peroxide in our teeth whitening products and therefore you will not experience any pain or sensitivity. Our formula has been specifically developed with this in mind. If however you have extremely sensitive teeth or gums it is recommended that you consult your dentist or doctor before using any teeth whitening product. Our products are aimed at people over the age of 16.Star White Teeth will attempt to make the product and quantities advertised on this site available at all times. However this cannot always be guaranteed. Star White Teeth does not make any warranties with respect to the availability of its products and will not be liable for any products that are not available at the time of your checkout. The customer will be notified as soon as is reasonably possible when this occurs and advised on what to do to solve this problem. With the exception of those products purchased on a subscription basis, Star White Teeth’s prices are subject to change without notice. Star White Teeth reserves the right to refuse or terminate/cancel orders when there has been website malfunction or error such as technical difficulty, an incorrect price has been displayed, your billing or shipping information is incorrect, we have grounds to believe that you are not authorised or legally permitted to make the relevant purchase, we have grounds to believe that you have breached these Terms or any force majeure events have occurred. Everybody’s teeth are different and therefore everyone will have their own unique teeth whitening experience. Because of this results can vary from person to person. We have absolute confidence in the quality of of our products which is why guarantee results of at least 2 shades whiter. Please see our money back guarantee policy. It is common to see results of between 2 and 10 shades whiter teeth. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding it is recommended that you contact your doctor or midwife before using any of our products because each pregnancy is different.
Money Back Guarantee
Because we are absolutely confident in the quality of our products we offer a simple 30 day money back guarantee.
We guarantee that your teeth will improve by a minimum of 2 shades whiter after using our Teeth Whitening Kit.
In the unlikely event that you find this is not your experience after using the Star White Teeth Whitening Kit please see below:To qualify for our money back guarantee simply follow the instructions below:
- Take a time and date stamped photo of your teeth before using our Teeth Whitening Kit
- Take a time and sate stamped photo of your teeth after completion of The Kit, along with a photo of the used product
- Email our Customer Support Team ([email protected])with the above
- Your application will be processed within 3 days of submission
Please remember to submit your application within 30 days of receiving the product/s and that the photos have valid date and time stamps.Applications that do not meet this criteria will not be approved for refund. We reserve our right to reject a refund request in the event that we are not satisfied (acting reasonably) with the supporting evidence you provide to us. Please note that our Money Back Guarantee only applies for the first purchase of a Teeth Whitening Kit and excludes all other products/future kit orders.
Taxes, Fees & Duties
When, or after delivery is made, there may be fees, duties, import/export and excise taxes, as well as other fees or assessments which may be assessed or levied by any national, State, or local government and any of their departments and subdivisions in relation to the ordered products. These charges are not included in the original shipping charge, and must be paid by you in addition to the amounts stated on our website. You will not be entitled to payment or reimbursement by Star White Teeth for those charges. If you fail to pay the required fees, duties, taxes or assessments and the items are returned to us, we will provide you with a refund for the returned products minus the return delivery costs.If you are unsure of the charges and whether you will be affected, please contact your local customs office.
Our products are shipped from the UK.
Star White Teeth maintains the websites and associated features and mobile applications located at www.starwhiteteeth.com (collectively the “Site”).
Please read these Terms carefully. We may change these Terms at any time, and the revised version will be made available on our Site. By continuing to use the Site you agree to be bound by such revised Terms.
Right to Enter the Site
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Star White Teeth grants to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable right to enter and use the Site. Any unauthorised use of the Site terminates the permission granted by Star White Teeth to enter and use the Site.
If you are under 18 years of age, you should consult your parents about what portions of the Site are appropriate for you. The right to access the Site is revoked where this Agreement or use of the Site is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of any services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Site complies with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are under age 13, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse access to the Site to any person or entity and change our eligibility criteria at any time
Restrictions of Use
Without our prior written consent, you may not:
- use any automated means to access the Site or collect any information from the Site (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts, or other automatic devices or programs), or
- frame the Site, utilize framing techniques to enclose any service mark, logo, or other proprietary information, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages. As such, you agree not to engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity to obtain Materials (as that term is defined below), lists of users, or other information for an unauthorised purpose.
You may not, without our prior written permission, use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” that includes our name, trademarks, or service marks, or use any Star White Teeth logo or other proprietary graphic, trademark, or service mark as part of a link. You agree that you will not use the Site in any manner that is inconsistent with or violates applicable law or these Terms or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
You also agree not to do any of the following while using the Site:
- Gather any person’s information available from the Site or transmit any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, “spam,” or chain letters;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or create a false identity to mislead Star White Teeth or others;
- Submit false or misleading information;
- Submit or transmit any content that infringes a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights (as that term is defined below) or rights of publicity or privacy or that is unlawful, untrue, fraudulent, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, pornographic, racist, harmful (including viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs), disparaging of Star White Teeth or other persons, or is otherwise objectionable;
- Violate any other policies stated on the Site;
- Repeat any action after you receive a warning or request from Star White Teeth to stop, whether or not that action is explicitly prohibited in our policies; or
- Fail to respond to communications from us regarding a violation, dispute or complaint.
You may order products by selecting and submitting your order through the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the Site.
You must pay the price stated on our website as being the purchase price for the relevant products for an order to be made. It is your responsibility to confirm what is in your cart prior to making a purchase. We do not provide refunds for products that are mistakenly purchased. We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the Site. By placing an order with us, you warrant and represent to us that:
- You understand the nature and effect of the Terms and agree to be bound by them;
- You are authorised and legally permitted to purchase the products being ordered;
- You are authorised and legally permitted to effect payment for the products being ordered using the payment method selected; and
- The information provided to us in connection with your purchase is accurate and complete.
Acceptance or Rejection of Order
When you place an order, you will receive from us an Order Confirmation to the email you provide at checkout. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract for your product order will not be formed until you receive our Shipping Confirmation.
We may at our discretion refuse to accept an order from you for any reason, including but not limited to:
- Unavailability of stock (in which case we may ask you to re-submit your order or offer you an alternative product);
- We suspect that you might on-sell our products to other consumers;
- if we suspect your order is fraudulent, or suspect credit card or payment-related fraud;
- if there has been an error in the imagery, price or product description on the Site; or
- if there has been an error by way of the wrongful inclusion of an item in a particular sale or promotion.
Prices Fees & Charges
The prices of our products and shipping fees displayed on the Site are current at the time of order confirmation, however, we reserve the right to change prices at any time before order acceptance (i.e. Shipping Confirmation).
We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the following fees and charges in relation to an order that we accept (as applicable):
- the purchase price of each product that is ordered inclusive of GST or VAT (unless otherwise indicated).
- the shipping fees for delivering the products to you; and
- all other fees and charges identified in these Terms.
Payment may only be made in the methods provided on our website. Unless otherwise stated on our Site, the purchase price of the product does not include third party shipping fees (“Shipping Fees”) of our transport or shipping providers (e.g FedEx, DHL, Australia Post). We will not dispatch any orders until the purchase price, shipping fees and any other applicable fees or charges have been received.
When, or after delivery of your order is made, there may be additional fees, duties or excise taxes (“Import Charges”) assessed or levied by government, postal or customs authorities in relation to your order. Import Charges are not included in our Shipping Fees, and must be paid by you separately to the relevant government or customs authorities.
You will not be entitled to reimbursement from us for Import Charges payable in relation to your order. If you fail to pay the Import Charges and your order is returned to us undamaged and in saleable condition, we will provide you with a refund of your order excluding applicable Shipping Fees. In the event delivery of your order is rejected by government, portal or customs authorities for unpaid Import Fees and is not promptly returned to us, we will deem your order delivered and will not send another parcel or make a refund.
Shipping & Delivery
Your product will be considered delivered and the Contract complete under the Terms when your parcel is scanned as delivered to your nominated shipping address by the applicable shipping or local transport provider. Unless requested by you during the order process, all risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
Incorrect Delivery Address
Please carefully read the following terms:
- We cannot make changes to your shipping addresses or redirect your parcel once the Order Confirmation has been emailed to you.
- We cannot send you a replacement product, or process a refund for a parcel sent to the incorrect shipping address due your own error during the order process.
- Please contact the shipping or local transport provider if you have any parcel redirection requests.
Delayed, Lost or Stolen Parcels
Please carefully read the following terms:
- If delivery of your parcel is delayed, risk shall pass to you at the date when delivery would have occurred. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or damage of the product.
- In the event that your parcel is lost or stolen, you should contact your shipping or local transport provider for resolution. We cannot send you a replacement product or process a refund. Any further replacement orders will be at your own expense.
Authority to Leave Parcel
By default, you provide authority to leave a parcel at the shipping address specified in your Order Confirmation. If the applicable shipping or local transport provider deems the area of your shipping address unsafe in their discretion, your parcel may be redirected to a collection point, redelivered in the next delivery run (where available) or returned back to our dispatch warehouse. If delivery or collection of your parcel is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the parcel to you) accept delivery or collect the parcel from the transport carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
- charge you for our reasonable storage fees and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
- no longer make the parcel available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you any money paid to us in accordance with our Returns Policy, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees and other costs provided for above).
Unable to Deliver
Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations, and we may not be able to offer equivalent delivery options to locations that we do service. If we are unable to deliver to your location, we will inform you, or alternatively arrange with you for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
We want you to be totally satisfied with our products. Our aim is to make the returns process as simple and easy as possible for you. In the rare event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer the following returns options:
Faulty Product Claims: Manufacturer Warranty and Consumer Protection Rights.
Money Back Guarantee
Change of Mind Policy: 30 Days of Purchase.
Faulty Product Claims
If you have purchased a faulty product from us or we have delivered the wrong product (when correctly ordered), you may have the option to make a claim under our Whites Beaconsfield Manufacturer’s Warranty and/or applicable Consumer Protection Laws (consumer guarantees) of your relevant country. We reserve the right to decline an exchange, refund or repair where any product fault is due to misuse or neglect. Always retain your product and do not dispose of the item so that we can assess your claim.
How to make a claim
Contact the Customer Service Team via e-mail at [email protected] outlining the issue and sending photographic evidence. Your claim will then be assessed and further details requested if necessary
If a return is agreed:
- Your product will be assessed for faulty materials or workmanship.
- We will assess your claim as soon as we can, but no longer than 14 business days.
- If you claim is successful, we will provide you with a replacement product.
- We reserve the right to decline your claim where product misuse or neglect is evident.
Always read product user instructions on packaging, in manuals and labels before use. It remains the user’s responsibility to ensure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients inside the gel or product before using. Use of our products may cause short term sensitivity to teeth, mouth or gums areas. Discontinue use if problems persist and consult your medical professional. You must only use our products in accordance with the instructions provided and only for the purpose in which they are provided.
Regular teeth whiten treatments are recommended in order to maintain whiter teeth. Product results from use (e.g. whitening) may vary from person to person depending on the type of teeth you have or the conditions of your teeth stains. Whitening products will not whiten dental work such as veneers, crowns, bridges or cavities. People under the age of 18, who are pregnant, have health problems, periodontal disease or gums that are in poor condition, overly sensitive teeth, wear braces, had recent oral surgery, decayed teeth, have roots exposed, have colitis, have jaw problems, or are allergic to items inside the gel should consult a suitable medical professional before using our products.